SSC MTS 2021 Exam Memory Based History Questions with Answer Keys: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is holding the SSC MTS 2020-21 Paper-1 Exam from 5th October to 2nd November 2021 in online mode. So for the ease of candidates, we are going to share memory-based History (GA/GK/Current Affairs) questions with answers as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared in SSC MTS Paper-1 2021 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions to score high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important History (GA/GK/Current Affairs) Questions that are being covered in the SSC MTS 2021 Paper-1 Exam:
SSC MTS 2021 Paper-1 Exam Memory Based History (GA/GK/Current Affairs) Questions with Answers
1. Battle of Thanesar happened in:
Answer: The Battle of Thanesar, (also known as the Battle of the Ascetics) was fought on the eve of the Solar eclipse holy bath fair on 9 April 1567, near Thanesar on the banks of the Saraswati Ghaggar River in the state of Haryana.
2. Todarmal was Diwan-i-kul in whose reign?
3. Who founded Vedanta College?
Answer: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
4. Who was the British PM at the time of the Revolt of 1857?
Answer: Lord Palmerston
5. When did the Battle of Badr happen?
Answer: 13 March 624 AD
6. Which queen ruled in Bhopal from 1868 to 1901?
Answer: Shah Jahan Begum
7. Who started Kesari Newspaper?
Answer: Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
8. When the Indian National Flag was officially recognized?
Answer: The National Flag of India was adopted in its present form during an ad hoc meeting of the Constituent Assembly held on 22 July 1947, a few days before India’s independence from the British on 15 August 1947.
9. Author of Akbar Nama:
Answer: Abul Fazal
10. Para Olympic First medal was won by:
Answer: Murlikant Petkar – India’s first medal, and also the first individual gold medal, was won in the 1972 Games when Murlikant Petkar swam the 50 meters freestyle in a world record time of 37.331 seconds.
11. Which King conquered Udaipur?
12. Battle of Plassey was fought in which year?
Answer: 23rd June 1757
13. Nawab of Bengal during Battle of Plassey:
Answer: The Battle of Plassey was fought in north-eastern India on 23 June 1757. Troops of the British East India Company, led by Robert Clive, came up against the forces of Siraj-ud-Daulah, the last Nawab of Bengal, and his French allies.
14. Which book is written by Indira Gandhi?
Answer: Indira Gandhi: Letters to an American Friend, 1950-1984; Indira Gandhi: My Truth; Indira Gandhi speaks on democracy, socialism, and Third World nonalignment; Remembered Moments – Some Autobiographical Writings of Indira Gandhi; Eternal India
15. Legends of Pensam was written by:
Answer: Mamang Dai
16. Which novel has been written by Punjabi Poet Amrita Pritam?
Answer: Pinjar (novel), Ajj aakhaan Waris Shah nu (poem), Suneray (poem)