SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021: Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card of Tier 1 Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2020 on NR KKR, SR, ER, WR, MPR, North Western Region (SSC NWR) and Central Region (CR) on its website iessscnr.net.in, ssckkr.kar.nic.in, sscsr.gov.in, sscer.org, sscwr.net, sscmpr.org, sscnwr.org and ssc-cr.org respectively. Candidates appearing in SS CHSL Exam 2021 can download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 from the official website or through table given below.
It is to be noted SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card for NER will be released soon websites on sscner.org.in.
SSC is conducting CHSL Exam 2021 for left over candidates will be from 04 August to 12 August 2021.
SSC CHSL New Exam Notice
The candidates should carry SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 along with original ID Proof. They are required ti follow all the guidelines provided by the government for COVID – 19.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card ?
- Go to regional website of SSC
- Click on the link given for download SSC Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
- Enter your Details
- Click on ‘Search’ Button
- Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
There will questions 100 Questions of 200 Marks on:
- English Language – 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- General Intelligence – 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) – 25 Questions of 50 Marks
- Time – 1 Hour ie 60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
- Language of Question Paper -English & Hindi.
- Negative Marking – 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Reading comprehension
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Close Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Classification – Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Series – Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Word Building
- Coding and Decoding
- Operations – Symbolic operations, Numerical operations
- Punched hole/ pattern–folding & Un-folding
- Figural Pattern–folding and completion
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
Important Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
General Awareness – The questions will be framed from:
- Current Affairs
- Economy and Scientific Research
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key
The provisional answer key for the exam shall be uploaded on the SSC website after the exam
SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021
Those who qualify in the Tier will appear for Tier 2 which is a pen and paper test of 100 marks.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 is being done to fill up 4726 vacancies for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) . Online Application were invited from to 06 November to 26 December 2020.