RRC Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway has decided to fill up the vacant seats of Apprentice in various departments of the organisation. The short notice in this regard was released on 14 September 2021. According to which, Railway will open the online application window from 20 September onwards at 12.00 Hrs and the window will be deactivated by 20 October 2021.
This drive is being done to recruit 3093 vacancies of Apprentice for imparting training at various Division/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway. This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding the qualification of 10th or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and ITI passed in relevant trade. The age of the candidate must not be above the age of 15 years and below 24 years of age.
The selected candidates will be appointed as apprentices and will undergo apprenticeship training for a certain period of time. The details of the notice period will be available in the detailed notification. The candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for the latest updates.
Online Application – to start from 20 Sep onwards
- Vacancies – 3093 Posts
- Name of the Post – Apprentice
- Qualification – 10th pass or its equivalent and ITI in relevant trade
- Age Limit – 15 to 24 years
- Selection – Merit (The candidates will be able to check details once the detailed notification released on rrcnr.org)
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date of Application: 20 September 2021
- Last date of application: 20 October 2021
- Short Notice Release Date: 14 September 2021
More Latest Government Jobs:
UP Technical Education (Teaching) Service Exam 2021 Notification: Apply Now @uppsc.up.nic.in
NIOS Recruitment 2021: 115 Vacancies for Steno, Director and Other Posts, Apply Now!
UPSC Latest Recruitment 2021 Notification Released for Various Posts, Apply Online Now @upsc.gov.in