OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Livestock Inspector Group-C posts on the official website -osssc.gov.in. The application link for OSSSC Livestock Inspector will be available from 05 August 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts through online mode on or before 26 August 2021.
1. Starting Date of Registration -05 August 2021
2. Last Date of Registration – 26 August 2021
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Vacancy Details:
Livestock Inspector Group C – 565 Posts
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Salary:
Pay Band – 1 i.e. Rs. 52,000-20,200+ Grade Pay Rs. 2,000
Monthly Salary – Rs. 9000/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Posts:
1. Candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia.
2. Passed 10th Exam with Oriya.
3. Passed Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class-VII or above from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government.
For more details click on the detailed notification link given below.
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of the following:
1. Written Test
2. Physical Standard Test
How to apply for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates are required to register for the post by clicking on the “Register” button on the home page of the official website – osssc.gov.in from 05 August to 26 August 2021.