OPSC Civil Service Exam 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has released the new exam date for Odisha Civil Service Prelims Exam on its website – opsc.gov.in. As per the notice, OCS Exam will be conducted on 27 August 2021. Earlier, the exam, was scheduled in the month of May 2021.
Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020-21 will be held in two shifts from 10 AM to 12 PM for General Studies (Paper 1) and from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM for General Studies (Paper 2) in five zones ie Balasore, Brehempur, Bhubneshwar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.
OPSC Civil Service Admit Card
The admit card is available on the official website of OPSC – opsc.gov.in later.
OPSC Civil Service Exam Date Notice
OPSC has released the recruitment notification for admission to the for recruitment to the posts and services under Odisha Civil Service in January 2021 on official website opsc.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates were invited to fill Odisha Civil Service Recruitment Application on or before 18 February 2021 on www.opsconline.gov.in.
Candidates can check more details of OPSC Recruitment 2021 such as vacancies, qualification, age limit and other details below:
Advertisement Number – 07 of 2020-21
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application – 12 January 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application -18 February 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee – 11 February 2020
- Date of Objective Type Preliminary Examination – 24 December 2017 (Friday)
- Odisha Civil Service Exam Date – 23 May 2021
OPSC Civil Service Exam Vacancy Details
Civil Service Examination Posts – 392
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) – 137 Posts
- Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) – 06 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch) – 104 Posts
- Odisha Cooperative Service, (Group-B) – 08 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service (Group-B) – 74 Posts
- Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service(Group-B) – 63 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Civil Service Examination 2021
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- OPSC Civil Service Posts – Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from any university included by an act of the central or a state legislature in India.
- He/She must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
21 to 32 years
Selection Procedure for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021
Selection will be based on the 3 successive stages ie :
- Objective Type Civil Service Preliminary Examination (400 Marks)
- Main Examination (2600 Marks)
- Interview (250 Marks)
OPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern:
The exam will be consists of two papers:
- General Studies – Paper 1: 200 Marks
- General Studies – Paper 2: 200 Marks
How to Apply for OPSC Civil Service Examination 2021 ?
Eligible candidates can apply online to the posts through official website www.opsconline.gov.in from 12 January to 18 February 2021 till 11:59 PM
OPSC Civil Service Examination Fee:
Rs 500/- (No Fee for SC/ST of Odisha and persons with more than 40 per cent disability are exempted from the payment of the fee.).