MSCWB Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant, Surveyor, Draftsman, Work Assistant, Lower Division and others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode.iemscwb.org. The last date of application and generation of challan is 4 November 2021 and the application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to be Bank by 6 November 2021 and the process of submission of application must be completed by 8 November 2021.
- Last date of online application submission: 4 November 2021
MSCWB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer – 01 Post
- Sub Assistant Engineer – 01 Post
- Surveyor – 01 Post
- Draftsman – 01 Post
- Work Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk-2 Posts
- Assistant Town Planner – 01 Post
MSCWBRecruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Sub Assistant Engineer – Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Surveyor – Higher Secondary or its equivalent with Certificate in Survey or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Draftsman – Higher Secondary or its equivalent with Diploma in Architecture or Civil Draftsmanship from a recognized University.
- Work Assistant – Madhyamik or its equivalent with knowledge of computer applications and ability of typing on computer @ 20 words per minutes in English.
- Lower Division Clerk-Madhyamik or its equivalent with a certificate course or computer applications.
- Assistant Town Planner – Post Graduate Degree in Town Planning or City Planning or Urban Planning or Housing Planning or Country Planning or Rural Planning or Infrastructure Planning or Regional Planning or Transport Planning or Enviornmmental Planning from a recognized University or Institute recognized by the AICTE with 1 year of experience in the field of Urban or Regional Planning in the Central Government or State Govt. Or Union Territories or Universities.
MSCWB Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer – 18 to 36 years
- Surveyor – 18 to 39 years
- Draftsman – 18 to 39 years
- Work Assistant -18 to 40 years
- Lower Division Clerk-18 to 40 years
- Assistant Town Planner – 18 to 36 years
How to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 4 November 2021. The candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
MSCWB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/Ph – Rs. 20/-