Most of the students in India want to start their career in management by successfully completing a suitable MBA course from a top B-school so that they can get respect in their society as well as get a very attractive salary package. Most of the Indian students to achieve this goal of top SPJIMR, FMS, NMIMS, Those who want to take admission in IIMs, XLRI, IIFT or MDI schools, but for this, students have to clear the entrance exam prescribed by the affiliated business school, after which, the students have to give their best in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
In fact, MBA exams like CAT, MAT, C-MAT, XAT are very tough exams after passing which students get admission in any of the top B-schools in India. Anyway, top Indian B-schools want to admit students who have certain personality traits and qualities. These qualities are the most essential aspects for a successful career of any successful businessman or management expert such as:
- self motivated personality –Those candidates should be able to do all the work according to self-motivation so that they can complete their work according to their decision.
- leadership quality–One of the essential qualifications for MBA candidates is leadership quality. They should be able to lead other people or groups by leading like a leader in their field of work.
- extrovert personality–MBA candidates must be of extrovert nature and can openly express their opinion on each issue and maintain good professional relations with all the people.
- Patience and Stability –It is very important for MBA candidates to have perseverance and professionalism. They should also be mentally stable so that they can easily accomplish any target.
- Creative and Innovation Personality –Creative and innovative personality is a very important quality for MBA candidates. These qualities contribute a lot in creating new ideas, inventions and marketing strategies.
- quality of decision making– MBA candidates should be able to take accurate decisions in all challenging situations.
- smart presentations–All presentations of MBA candidates should be smart. His personality should be smart so that people get impressed on seeing him.
- Logical Skill –All decisions and views of MBA candidates should be logical. Their logic should be such that everyone can understand it easily. These decisions should be suitable for all people.
- success record–The past academic record of MBA candidates should be excellent so that they can prove to be a capable candidate.
- maturity – They should have maturity and those candidates should be fully capable of doing professional work in all the areas of life.
- communication skills–Although communication skills contribute a lot to get success in every sphere of life, but in the absence of it in the business field, you cannot move even a step forward. The communication skills of MBA candidates should be very effective.
- personal integrity–His personality should be attractive and effective. Every top management institute or B-school is looking for polite, calm and soft spoken candidates.
- Intellectual Ability– If we want to be successful in our business then we must have the intellectual ability and skill to solve all kinds of problems. Therefore, B-schools thoroughly test the intellectual ability of their candidates.
- analytical mindset–Candidates must have an analytical mindset so that they can analyze stressful and complex conditions and find useful solutions in time.
B-schools select the right candidates for themselves through a comprehensive process of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and MBA Entrance Exam. Therefore, in addition to the above-given qualities, the candidates should also develop other qualities within themselves so that they can meet the demand of these B-Schools.
You can visit our website www.jagranjosh.com to get more information about jobs, interviews, careers, colleges, educational institutes, academic and professional courses and read latest articles.
Other Important Links
These 7 top celebrities of India have obtained MBA degree from top business school
You can choose these best career options by doing MBA or CA course in India
Highest Paying MBA Jobs in India