The various organizations has been released various latest notifications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Warder, Matron, Staff Car Driver, M.V Mechanic, Copper, Tinsmith, Painter, Tyreman, M.V Electrician, Accountant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Other Posts.
For more info regarding Top 6 Government Vacancy of the 18th May 2021 such as vacancies, eligibility, dates & other please visit given below link………

Notification Pdf & Apply Link –

NWDA Recruitment 2021
Police Recruitment 2021
India Post Office Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
DOA Recruitment 2021
JIPMER Recruitment 2021

Latest Jobs Online Form Link –

If you have queries and suggestion related to Top 6 Government Vacancy of 18th May 2021 you can comment in the given below comment box.

Contact Email –



8 thoughts on “18 मई की 6 बड़ी भर्तियां #920 || Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2021”
  1. Please reply

    I have one query related to my certificates.I have completed my Class12th from cbse in the year 2013 and I was issued all the certificates of 12th ( Conduct certificate ,School leaving certificate, Migration certificate ,Marksheet,Admit card) so then I went to take admission in engineering college in year 2014 and there I submitted my conduct and School leaving certificate of Class 12th but after one month I left the college so they issued their own conduct and College leaving certificate.And then same year 2014 only I joined different engineering college and took admission where they asked me to submit only migration certificate and that time I was having the 12th migration certificate from starting which I submitted but again I left second college too due to some reason so they issued their own college Migration certificate and then my whole certificates of 12th changed but I have all the certificates which had been issued to me by the different colleges I joined.I am left with 12th class Original marksheet and Admit card.So when I will apply for government job will it create problem for me during any Document verification for the job vacancy? Please reply and give me advice.I have all the certificates which they issued.Currently I am a graduate student as after some year I completed my Graduation from Other University and now I have my graduation certificate of the university which I studied throughout?!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *